Hope Center, Central Florida Cancer Institute in Davenport has completed the second linear accelerator chambers for radiation treatments. The facility needed state of the art pan/tilt/zoom cameras for each patient while in the chamber to monitor their well being. They contacted Mid Florida Audio/Video to do the installation. Also installed is the two-way communication intercom for the radiology technician and patient have constant communication if need be.
Central Florida Cancer Institute was a referral from the Center for Cancer Care and Research in Lakeland.
- Mid Florida Installs Neighborhood Guard System At Floral Lakes
- Mid Florida Installs Pole Camera Surveillance Systems
- Louis Dreyfus Citrus Chooses Mid Florida To Improve Property Surveillance
- New Surveillance Security Installed At Trinity Apartments of Lakeland
- Mid Florida Installs New Camera Security at Polk City Courthouse
- Spine Institute of Central Florida Adds New Surveillance System
Mid Florida Audio/Video
1722 E. Edgewood Drive
Lakeland, FL 33803
Monday thru Friday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Home Theater Links
login/password = admin/admin
Right click on bar at top OK to install Active X